Superfood Snack: Spiced Nuts with Coconut
BySarah Axtell, ND •April 10, 2020
This is a savory and slightly sweet superfood snack. Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup brazil nuts
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- 2 TBSP avocado oil or melted coconut oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons turmeric powder
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients until nuts are evenly coated with spices, oil, and honey.
- Spread the mixture on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 12 minutes, flipping nuts 1/2 way to ensure they get evenly cooked.
Editor’s Note: The information in this article is intended for your educational use only. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health practitioners with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition and before undertaking any diet, supplement, fitness, or other health program.