3-Ingredient Pesto “Pasta” with Chicken Meatballs
BySarah Axtell, ND •October 15, 2023
This 3-Ingredient Hearts of Palm “pasta” recipe is a staple of mine when I am in a hurry. Unlike most dried pastas, it does not need to be boiled (making it ready in a flash!), is low in carbs, and is packed full of fiber. It’s technically not a pasta as it is made from vegetables, but you can treat it just as you would pasta- add in a dollop of Kale Cashew Pesto and pre-made chicken meatballs. Voila- dinner is ready in less than 5 minutes!
I get all of the ingredients at Trader Joe’s.
- 1 package of Hearts of Palm pasta (found in the shelf-stable pasta section)
- 3-4 TBSP Vegan Kale, Cashew & Basil Pesto
- Package of fully-cooked Chicken Meatballs
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, add hearts of palm pasta.
- Stir in pesto.
- Add chicken meatballs. Stir well to combine and remove from heat.
Editor’s Note: The information in this article is intended for your educational use only. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health practitioners with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition and before undertaking any diet, supplement, fitness, or other health program.