5-Ingredient Spaghetti Squash Recipe…In Less Than 10 Minutes!
BySarah Axtell, ND •May 21, 2023
This 5-Ingredient Spaghetti Squash recipe is a staple of mine when I am in a hurry. It takes less than 10 minutes to prepare and is packed full of fiber and protein.
The spaghetti squash nests at Trader Joe’s have been pre-cooked and spaghetti-fied, then carefully dried in handfuls resembling “nests” that can be easily heated by boiling in a pot of water. After that, you simply drain (like you would real spaghetti), then add chicken, sun-dried tomatoes, spinach, and your favorite dressing.
- 1 package of Spaghetti Squash Nests (at Trader Joe’s in the pasta section)
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup cooked chicken (I often use the Trader Joe’s pre-cooked organic grilled chicken breast when I am in a hurry; organic chicken sausages would also work)
- 2-3 TBSP Primal Kitchen Caesar dressing (or your favorite dressing)
- Bring a pot of water to boil. Add dried spaghetti squash and cook for 5 minutes. Drain.
- Transfer drained spaghetti squash to a large skillet.
- Add spinach sun-dried tomatoes, and chicken.
- Top with your favorite dressing and stir well.
Editor’s Note: The information in this article is intended for your educational use only. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health practitioners with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition and before undertaking any diet, supplement, fitness, or other health program.