Curried Chicken Salad
BySarah Axtell, ND •January 30, 2022
This Curried Chicken Salad makes for a perfect weekday lunch. Serve over salad greens or inside a lettuce wrap. I use Primal Kitchen mayo in this recipe because it is avocado oil-based rather than inflammatory canola oil. Avocado oil is a heart-healthy monounsaturated fat.
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken breast (rotisserie chicken, leftover roasted chicken, or poached chicken breast)
- 1/2 cup Primal Kitchen mayo
- 1 TBSP curry powder
- 2 celery sticks, chopped
- 1 apple, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 TBSP chopped cilantro and/or parsley, chopped
1. In a small bowl, stir together mayo and curry powder.
2. In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Add the curried mayo and stir well to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Top with cilantro and/or parsley.
Editor’s Note: The information in this article is intended for your educational use only. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health practitioners with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition and before undertaking any diet, supplement, fitness, or other health program.