Greek Turkey Burgers
By Sarah Axtell, ND • October 28, 2020
These Mediterranean-inspired turkey burgers make for a quick and easy protein for dinner. I serve them over salad or in lettuce wraps (skip the bun!). Enjoy!
- 1 lb organic ground turkey
- 1/4 cup chopped flat leaf parsley (can also use fresh chopped basil)
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder (omit if you follow a Low FODMAP diet)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1/4 cup goat feta cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped spinach (can also use frozen spinach)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped kalamata olives (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Form mixture in burger patties.
- In a greased skillet, cook burgers on medium heat for about 5 minutes on each side. Serve on a bed of greens or lettuce wraps. Top with pesto, hummus, or tzatziki.
Editor’s Note: The information in this article is intended for your educational use only. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health practitioners with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition and before undertaking any diet, supplement, fitness, or other health program.