Kale and Strawberry Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing
By Sarah Axtell, ND • July 14, 2021
This salad is perfect for summer. The sweet strawberries and honey mustard dressing is a nice balance to the bitter taste of kale.
- 2 bunches of lacinato kale, de-stemmed and chopped
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup strawberries, halved
- 4 ounces crumbled goat feta cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 2 TBSP dijon mustard
- 1 TBSP honey
- 2 TBSP nutritional yeast
- 2 TBSP water
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine kale, 2 TBSP olive oil, and salt in large bowl. Massage the kale for a few minutes.
- Add strawberries, walnuts, and goat cheese to salad bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients together and pour the dressing over the kale. Toss until the salad is evenly coated with dressing.
Editor’s Note: The information in this article is intended for your educational use only. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health practitioners with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition and before undertaking any diet, supplement, fitness, or other health program.