BySarah Axtell, ND •July 12, 2021
These cauliflower fritters are so easy and sure to be a family favorite. Eat them as a side for dinner or as a low carb alternative to hashbrowns for breakfast. My kids like to dip them in ketchup. I like to dip them in this Green Goddess dressing.
This recipe makes a lot… I freeze half. Enjoy!
- 1 large bag of riced cauliflower (24 ounce)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup gluten-free all purpose flour (I use Bob’s Red Mill Paleo Baking Flour)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese (If you are dairy-free, omit or try nutritional yeast)
- 2 eggs, whisked
- Salt and pepper
- Avocado oil
- In a large skillet, heat avocado oil and garlic. Saute garlic for 2-3 minutes and then add bag of riced cauliflower. Cook on medium heat for 5-6 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add riced cauliflower to a large mixing bowl.
- Add flour, whisked egg, parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Using your hands, form patties.
- Heat 1 TBSP avocado oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add fritters to the pan and cook for 3 minutes on each side. The sides should be golden brown. Add more avocado oil to the pan with each new batch.
Editor’s Note: The information in this article is intended for your educational use only. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health practitioners with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition and before undertaking any diet, supplement, fitness, or other health program.