High Fiber Gluten Free Apple Crisp
ByKatarina Meister, ND •January 27, 2023
- 1 cup GF Oats
- 1 cup Cooked White Quinoa
- 2 Organic Green Apples Diced
- 1/4 cup Ground Flax Seeds
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 1/4 cup Hemp Seeds
- 1/2 cup melted Coconut Oil
- 1 TBSP Ground Turmeric
- 2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Tsp Ground Ginger
- 1/3 cup Maple Syrup
- Sea Salt to taste
- In a medium bowl combine oat, cooked quinoa, diced apples, and seeds (flax seeds, pumpkin seeds, and hemp seeds), lightly stir until all well combined.
- In a small saucepan heat coconut oil over low to medium heat, and add spices (turmeric, ginger, cinnamon), and maple syrup. Lightly stir the ingredients until the ingredients are well combined.
- Then remove from heat and pour wet ingredients over the dry ingredients. Stir until the ingredients are well combined.
- Spread ingredients into a small baking dish, and bake at 375F for 20 minutes.
Editor’s Note: The information in this article is intended for your educational use only. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health practitioners with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition and before undertaking any diet, supplement, fitness, or other health program.