4-Ingredient Cabbage Slaw
BySarah Axtell, ND •April 13, 2022
This 4-ingredient cabbage slaw makes for a quick veggie side for tacos. Or add chicken or beans for an easy weekday lunch.
Cabbage is a member of the cruciferous vegetable family. Cruciferous vegetables are rich in sulfur-containing compounds known as glucosinolates which support detoxification pathways and help prevent cancer, notably hormone-sensitive cancers such as breast cancer.
- 1 bag of cole slaw mix (or approx 1.5 cups shredded cabbage)
- 1/4 cup avocado oil mayo (I use Primal Kitchen)
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 TBSP lime juice
- Add shredded cabbage to a medium sized bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayo, apple cider vinegar, and lime juice.
- Add dressing to cabbage and mix well.
Editor’s Note: The information in this article is intended for your educational use only. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health practitioners with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition and before undertaking any diet, supplement, fitness, or other health program.