Turmeric Roasted Detox Veggies
By Sarah Axtell, ND • January 9, 2021
These vegetables can be prepared ahead of time for healthy meal prepping during the week. The turmeric lemon sauce gives the vegetables a nice anti-inflammatory zing! You can choose any vegetables to roast. The ones I chose in this recipe support liver detoxification.
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 cup chopped cauliflower
- 1 cup brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 purple sweet potatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 TBSP ground turmeric
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, garlic, lemon juice, turmeric, salt and pepper.
- Place sauce in a ziplock bag. Add vegetables and shake to coat.
- Spread seasoned vegetables over parchment lined baking sheet. Season with additional salt and pepper.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
Editor’s Note: The information in this article is intended for your educational use only. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health practitioners with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition and before undertaking any diet, supplement, fitness, or other health program.