By Sarah Axtell, ND • October 18, 2020
Nutty almond flour, anti-inflammatory turmeric, and smoky paprika join forces to create a crispy breading for chicken- though you can also use it on fish or tofu. This dish is family-friendly. If you or your kids like chicken tenders, these will be a hit.
- 1.5 lbs chicken, cut into strips
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1.5 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine almond flour, salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, and turmeric in a large bowl. Stir well to combine.
- Dip chicken in whisked egg and then in almond flour mixture. Make sure each side is well-coated.
- Place coated chicken on parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes, flipping halfway through, until cooked through.
Editor’s Note: The information in this article is intended for your educational use only. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health practitioners with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition and before undertaking any diet, supplement, fitness, or other health program.