Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal
BySarah Axtell, ND •September 5, 2022
This Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal is the perfect cozy fall breakfast you can whip up for a crowd on the weekend or as meal prep for the week. It is gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar-free.
- 2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseeds
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 TBSP pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease a glass 9-inch square baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix together wet ingredients- pumpkin puree, almond milk, eggs, maple syrup, oil, and vanilla extract. Add in oats, flax, pumpkin pie spice, salt, baking powder, and pecans. Stir until mixture is well combined.
- Spread oatmeal into baking dish. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Top with almond butter and a drizzle of honey if desired.
Storing the Baked Oatmeal
Once the oatmeal has cooled, you can cover the entire dish with foil, or cut into individual servings and place in glass storage containers, and store in fridge. This oatmeal will last for up to a week in the fridge.
Editor’s Note: The information in this article is intended for your educational use only. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health practitioners with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition and before undertaking any diet, supplement, fitness, or other health program.